17 Dec 2016

New Marketing Manager for EMEA

Just a few words to introduce myself, my name is Laurent Prunier-Duparge, and since June 2016 I’m the new Marketing Manager for EMEA. My team and I are working to support the sales organization across EMEA.

I have been working for Chesterton since 2010 and during this period I have become familiar with the Chesterton Culture. In Chesterton, the principle of “Customer First” is not only an idea but also a daily focus.
“Together we accomplish more” this moto used during our latest Sales Meeting summarizes the Chesterton philosophy with our Partners and Customers.

Our experienced team, Hans, Ingo, Nick, Paul, and Steven, with our new Marketing coordinator, Vitaly and myself are proud to support you in your business.



Laurent Prunier-Duparge
@ laurent.prunier-duparge@chesterton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment