17 Dec 2016

New Marketing Coordinator for EMEA

Hello,

My name is Vitaly Igonin and I am glad to join the Chesterton family as a new EMEA Marketing Coordinator .

I am happy to share with Chesterton my marketing experience from other global industries  and to create the success together. Innovation technology, strong position on the market, great team and family tradition of Chesterton impress and encourage me in the daily and future challenges.

To give my background, I'm from a nice Russian city (Saratov), worked in Moscow and live since 5 years in Germany. During this period, I did a MBA International Management  in  Reutlingen, and worked for famous German companies Robert Bosch, Burda, SEW-Eurodrive and s.a.x. Software.

In my new function, I'll support the marketing and sales teams as our partners. This new challenge is very excited, and I hope to see you soon during our next trainings, exhibitions and events. Don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be glad to support you.


Vitaly
@ vitaly.igonin@chesterton.com


1 comment: